ZignSec AB (publ) is a RegTech company, providing an integrated end-to-end KYC, KYB compliance platform, facilitating seamless customer onboarding and monitoring, so clients can confidently expand operations internationally while remaining compliant. The platform is constantly evolving by addition of best-of-breed services and tools to enhance the customer experience. Currently ZignSec has more than 500 customers spread across a range of industries where identification is essential, with the greatest concentration in financial services and other regulated activities. Whilst focusing on organic growth combined with an active M&A strategy, where strategically important companies are acquired.
- ZignSec operates a platform that successfully has aggregated regulatory and compliance solutions from over 200 countries, providing companies optimized solutions for both corporate customers and consumers on a global scale. Already serving global high-profile clients with compliance solutions (e.g., recently signed agreements with customers such as Grant Thornton, Deloitte, WISE, Asiapay).
- The Company operates on the rapidly growing RegTech market which is estimated to grow 24% per year, reaching USD 87 billion by 2028. The growth is fueled by rising regulations in compliance, AML and KYC, which also increases the complexity for companies, in particular companies targeting cross-border operations.
- ZignSec’s disruptive client compliance management system addresses these challenges by aggregating best-of-breed services into a single platform, accessible via API.
- Successful integration of acquired companies (Basis ID, Wyzer, Web Shield) and commercial agreements with high-profile clients support continued strong growth trajectory, YoY net revenue growth of 281% during 2021.
- Release of the latest version of ZignSec’s platform and a new SaaS portal during 2022 is expected to extend capabilities and expand the addressable market.