Plagazi AB is a Swedish clean-tech company which is revolutionizing the production of green hydrogen. Plagazi helps society close the circular loop by transforming waste into green hydrogen through plasma gasification, contributing to resolve the significant global issue of non-recyclable waste, renewable energy sources and carbon emissions. With multiple active projects across Europe, the company aims to become the answer to the continents strive to reach its climate goals.
Plagazi provides a leading, environmentally sustainable and economically attractive solution. Targeting the challenges of global warming (energy-related CO2 emissions) and the mounting waste problem, via the patented Plagazi Process building upon an innovative patented Plasma Gasification technology for converting waste into green hydrogen. The offering is in the forefront, as it has the capability to transform even the most hazardous, and non-recyclable waste to energy, and allow for a full circular economy. Plagazi’s business model allows for multiple income streams, where the value is created both from the waste (10%) that is recycled to energy, and the output, the green hydrogen (90%). The solution is a turnkey, modular and scalable fully enclosed system and does not omit any harmful pollution. Green hydrogen that Plagazi’s process is producing, is set to grow rapidly as an alternative to both gray hydrogen and fossil-based fuel.
- Global warming and a mounting waste problem force new regulations (the Paris agreement, EU Climate Roadmap, The European Green Deal) and require circular solutions – Energy related CO2 emissions are a major issue alongside the ever-growing volume of non-recycled waste ending up in landfills or burnt – polluting e.g., atmosphere and groundwater.
- Plagazi converts non-recyclable waste into fuel cell grade Green Hydrogen and liquid CO2 – Demand for Green Hydrogen to grow rapidly, as it replaces grey hydrogen and other fossil fuels.
- Process – Patented, fully-enclosed, with negative CO2 footprint and lower OPEX compared to alternative production methods. Developed since 2008 and proven in a full-scale proof-of-concept installation.
- Plagazi offers a turnkey, modular and scalable plant that can convert and monetize the most difficult to recycle waste into energy (value – 10% waste, 90% hydrogen).
- Seven projects across Europe, with different applications – Waste management, contaminated plastics, hazardous waste, green steel, and more. With an experienced management team, Board of Directors and advisory board (Ex-chairman of Vattenfall, Ex-minister of Interior, Ex-CEO Volvo cars, EX-EVP Tetra Pak etc.)